Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Sweet Luke

Luke arrived January 11th at 5:07 p.m weighed 8lbs 20inches. I went in to get induced and arrived at 7:30am and my doc broke my water at 8:45am, everything was going smooth and once I dilated to a 5 I was well ready for the epidural. Right away that kicked in and from then on I slept and next thing I know my doc said ok lets get this baby out, I pushed for ten minutes and little Luke came right out perfect as could be. I was in labor for 8 hours and it was the best of the three labors by 100%. Dan and I loved the hospital, Doc and Nurses and things couldn't have gone any better. Thank you to all that came to visit and gifts we are very blessed to have such wonderful friends.












19 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

He's so perfect! I love him already. I'm so happy that everything went so well this time.
Love you!!!

The King's said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him. I am so glad that everything went well and that you had a good experience.

jfarnsworth said...

you definitely have a little cutie pie on your hands! Congratulations, he is adorable! Glad everything went well!

Brooke said...

What a little doll! Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went so well!

Lish or Coors said...

What a cutie pie.....CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm glad it was such a good experience for you guys!

Jamie said...

Yay! A great and happy ending...(I think :0 )! I am so glad you had everything go so well for you!
Luke is a doll and I can't wait to hold him again and again!
Congratulations!!!

The Whitney's said...

Luke is just so cute! I love him so much and I can't wait to hold that little guy.

Dani Peek said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is beautiful.

The Keeles said...

Congrats on another cute boy! Im glad everything went well for you!

Tammy Faye said...

Congrats on "Whitney" number 3. He looks like a peaceful child! I can't wait to see him in person!

Treasure said...

Congrats!!! He is cute and looks so sweet. I will be up in a few weeks and will have to come and see him. I can't wait!!!!

Unknown said...

He is such a handsome boy. You have such beautiful children. Congratulations!!!

Nicole said...

I can't wait to hold him. Hopefully I'll get home for a visit before he doesn't want to be held anymore!

Lytton Living said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lytton Living said...

Congratulations! He is just perfect! All of your boys are so handsome! Hope you are recovering well.

The Parks said...

I have to agree with Tiff and say he's perfect. I am glad it was a good labor for you! You totally deserve it because you're other two were so long. I hope my next labor goes that well. We are so happy for you guys.

Wright Place said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

The Mattson's said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute.

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! Such a sweet boy! (a definite Whitney)