Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 weeks old

Luke is 2 weeks old and is a fabulous baby we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Jordan and Ryken are having a little bit of a hard time with the new adjustment, Ryken just growls at me when he doesn't like what I tell him and Jordan just straight tells me NO MOM!! but I know this is just a phase and they will get over it(better be fast). Danny went back to work last week and I thought oh great let the fun begin ha ha!! but I actually had a good week I just have to remember to breath. Life with three boys is going to be hard work but we wouldn't change it for anything.

Luke had his newborn pictures taken and he did an awesome job. Thanks to the talented Tiffany Anderson.

10 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Cute cute cute!!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

you are a good mom with good kids. Way cute newborn pictures. we need to get Tiffany to take some pictures for us.

The King's said...

He is such a cute baby and the pictures are beautiful. I love to get pictures of babies when they are still so new.
I can't even imagine life with three kids but I am sure you are doing a great job!

The Whitney's said...

cute pictures. I love Luke! However, your light blue writing on bright orange background is hurting my eyes! Love you!

Kaarina said...

Those are beautiful...wow. What a sweet little guy.

Jamie said...

Adorable:)

Nicole said...

I love those pictures.

meg said...

Awww. He is just too cute! Life with any boys can be crazy so it's definately going to be crazy with three (four if you count Dan, I know Chris can sometimes be the bigger kid in my fam, I don't know about Dan though) But they are such cute boys and it will be an awesome adventure. I like the new look on your blog!

Jen said...

He's adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like Ryken. I can't wait to see him again!

Brooke said...

How darling are those pictures? Love them! He is such a cute, perfect, beautiful little baby! I'm so glad that I got to see him in person the other night! Let's do lunch or hangout soon!