Monday, April 13, 2009

Moab/Easter weekend

Luke stayed behind at Grandma Ann's for the weekend while we were in Moab, we missed him very much. I love my happy boy this is his first Easter(3 months).




Whitney's, Anderson's and Starley's


We had a great time in Moab over the weekend even though the weather wasn't the best, the boys had a blast just being able to run wild. We also went to the Arches for a couple little hikes and had a Easter egg hunt for them. I will post more pictures later when I get on a better computer(I copied these from the Anderson's thanks!!).




GOT MOAB!!



6 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Luke looks like Ryken

Brett and Becca Muir said...

What a fun little getaway. Luke is so adorable!!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Cute smile!!

Lish or Coors said...

HAHA.....love the bunny ears! What a fun Easter!

Lytton Living said...

I heard it was packed down there Easter weekend! Looks like you guys had a good time though! Luke sure is an adorable little guy!!