Sunday, March 15, 2009

Slacker

Last week I took the boys to Discovery gateway and our friends(the Fitch's) came along and they all had a fabulous time.

Ryken and Addi

Ayden

Luke
Cowboy Jordan

I have been slacking on my blogging and also because our computer crashed. Not much has been going on, Jordan had a eye infection and gave it to me and also his papa Bell and when that was over he got a cough which passed to Ryken but his is much worse. I feel like they have been sick forever. I FINALLY got my gym membership at 24 hour and also got a trainer, my first session was on Saturday and it kicked my butt(which I totally need)I can tell the trainer will help me so much because it puts pressure on me to do good and not wuss out. Luke is now 2 months and is cute as ever, he is such a good baby. Dan has been slammed with work and will be taking a trip to Asia very soon.





5 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

That is a great picture of Jordan

The Oldroyd's said...

Looks like so much fun. I want to go there sometime. I know what you mean about sickness. YUCK, it is going around like crazy. I hope you are all better soon. Side note- your blog should be called Four men and a lady. Well hope you guys are good. We haven't seen you in a long time.

Jamie said...

Cute pics!! Thanks for the invite:)

meg said...

Fun. We took our kids there just a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear about all your sickness--I feel like I've been sick for months now too--it just gets passed around and around. Hope you all get back to normal soon.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

It is really amazing that your family is so beautiful. It looks like Luke is taking after his brothers. They are so awesome. Always smiling, always having fun. Just very wonderful kids with lucky parents.