Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Pictures






I honestly have the 3 cutest kids in the world :) I'm happy that all of their birthdays are close enough that I can take them at the same time to get pictures done every year. Jordan turned 7 in October and Luke 3 in January and Ryken will be 6 in February. Back in November at the Christmas expo I signed up for a shoot at a place called Camera Shy (http://camerashy.com) in Lehi and it just like Fotofly but I like this place better. Although Luke was a nightmare and cried the entire time and was almost on the verge of rescheduling he decided at the last minute to give a few smiles, all the pictures turned out adorable.

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh my gosh Miranda these pictures are DARLING! You look absolutely beautiful in the first one. I love your boys...they are SOOOOO handsome! Turned out SO, SO CUTE!

Liz said...

Those turned out great! You look great and your boys are all so cute!