Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling old

I will be turning 30 in September and I seriously think I'm going to have a break down, I remember when I was in middle school(even high school) thinking wow 30 is OLD!! and here I am 11 years out of high school and feeling old and yucky, don't get me wrong I love my life and my wonderful husband and kids but YUCK is the best word to describe how I feel..I look back at pictures of when I was in my twenties and WOW I was a little hottie but guess I didn't embrace it because now I'm a fatty. Well I don't want this to be a negative post so I will stop my whining. There are a few things that I kind of feel like "I'm too old" to do...

1. Scrapbook ( but I love doing it)

2. Going to concerts, I look at the crowed and think crap maybe I'm too old to be rocking out.

3. I recently got my nose pierced( I like it) but a few people have made some negative comments.

4. going to haunted house ( I seriously always have a blast and it doesn't hurt to have a good scare/laugh.

Maybe these are all dumb and I'm just over reacting. Although I do have to love when people tell me I look way to young to have 3 kids.

6 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Oh dear Mimi. If only you knew how gorgeous you are. I think you look fabulous, and I wouldn't say that if I didn't think it. I love your nose ring, it matches your funky cool personality. And there is no way in hell that we are ever too old to go to concerts. I think it makes us even cooler, because we still know how to have a good time. One of my most favorite things about you is that you're not a stiff. Just because you are a wife and have three kids doesn't mean you can't enjoy life. I say embrace it. Take advantage of the next ten years until you're 40 :). You are one very sexy mama and I am lucky to have you as my friend.

Nicole said...

Girl...30's are WAY better that 20's. As far as being too old to Scrapbook...I always thought that was something old people did anyway. And the rest of your list is just crazy. I for one will never be too old to rock out at a concert, get piercings or tatoo's, or go to haunted houses. Life is better every year because I'm still the same fun kid at heart, but I'm SO much smarter! Enjoy the last few months of your youth and then join us in the 30's club. It's a good club.

Jamie said...

You are awesome!! Age means nothing girl, its all attitude! (:

Jamie said...

p.s. 30's RULE!! You'll never wanna go back to your 20's!

Liz said...

I think that 30 is the new 20. I just hit 30, and although I'm older than my husband, and old enough to be the mom of many of my young women, I think it's a great age.

I don't think you're too old for any of those things you mentioned. You should watch 13 going on 30 to see how cool our new age is. ;-)

Brooke said...

I'm scared. I don't want to be thirty either. And I think your nose ring is super cute, and you look hotter than you EVER have right now!