Monday, May 11, 2009

Potty Training

Wow!! this was a task I was dreading terribly, Ryken is a very stubborn headed little boy and also very busy and the thought of potty training him was not going to be fun. Last Thursday I woke up and was getting the boys ready for the day and I decided that Ryken was going to wear "big boy" underwear and he has done AWESOME! We are so proud of him, he has had a few little accidents but that is a given. I love to watch his face when he knows he went potty and gets a grin from ear to ear, I also can't even tell you how nice it will be to only change one kid(Baby) We have not had a break from diapers since Jordan was born plus we will save lots of money.

Way to go Ryken!!!!!

1 comments:

G-ma Ann said...

Yeah!!! Ryken...G-ma Ann is so happy you get to wear BIG BOY pants!